To prepare the final draft of Writing Project 1: Summary and Response, do the following:
- Start with your Half Draft. Add a thesis statement to your introduction and write a response to your closed research theme reading, using the learning materials in Module 3 as a guide. Also include a concluding paragraph.
- Review feedback from your instructor (in Grades) and revise your draft based on this feedback.
- Review the instructions for Writing Project 1 (in Module 3). Compare your draft to the instructions, looking for areas requiring further development. Revise your draft to address any issues that you found.
- Finally, submit your final draft of Writing Project 1 here for instructor grading. Submit your draft as a Word document. You may also write a message to your instructor in the text box (optional).
- An introductory paragraph that attempts to gain the interest of readers and introduces your closed research theme reading, and offers a thesis statement suggesting what your response to the closed research theme reading will be focused on
- A thesis statement previewing your ” I Say” response to the closed research theme reading
- A full and accurate summary of the closed research theme reading
- A meaningful response, supported with evidence, to the closed research theme reading
- A concluding paragraph
- Revisions made based on the feedback you received from your instructor on the Half Draft (See the Grades link or consult your instructor for this feedback)
- In-text citations of “They Say” summaries and quotations of the closed research theme reading and other sources, if you use any
- MLA style formatting with a Works Cited (MLA) page
- Observation of the conventions of Standard Written English
- Minimum 750 words for the final draft ( Works Cited list does not count in the minimum word-count requirement)
- See the assessment rubric in the assignment page “M03 Writing Project 1 Summary and Response: Final Draft” for an understanding of how the final draft will be graded
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.