Conduct an inspection of a workplace for compliance with the means of egress requirements in 29 CFR 1910.36 and 1910.37, and prepare a report of your findings. You can use your current workplace or a local business or industry if you can get permission (come up with any workplace). Your report should contain the following items:
1. a brief description of the workplace inspected;
2. a compliance checklist prepared for the specific workplace and the standards being evaluated;
3. noncompliance observed, including the full OSHA standard citations;
4. recommended corrective actions;
5. and a summary of overall compliance.
The report should be a minimum of two pages in length (double-spaced), including the checklist ( the writer creates a checklist based on the regulations mentioned in the instructions. ). The report must follow APA guidelines for formatting, and the report must include a title page and reference page.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.