Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 9, 10
- Minimum of 1 primary source (from artist)
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook – from critic)
Initial Post Instructions
Choose one of the music or dance movements that you read about this week and at least one work from that movement. Then, address the following:
- Examine the movement and specific work in relation to historical and political influences of the movement.
- Identify characteristics of the movement and how the work reflects these characteristics.
- Include a statement from the artist and one from a critic.
- Include a link to the lyrics and/or video depending on your choice.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.