The role that laws play in the study of healthcare and public health is vital in understanding how your job in healthcare intersects with legal areas. This assignment will explore healthcare policy making, and the sources of law that govern health care organizations. The knowledge obtained will help you understand how policy structures and laws affect patient care. For this assignment, refer to your textbook for examples of specific sources of federal laws, state laws, and administrative regulations.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the policy-making process and policy structure within the healthcare system at the state and federal level.
- Analyze an example of a state or federal bill related to healthcare, showing it in action, and including one advantage or disadvantage.
- Analyze three sources of law related to healthcare and provide an example of one law in action.
- Provide two sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and valid. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Assess the different types of health care laws, their foundations, their types, and their importance.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.