The purpose of this reflection is for learners to review leadership skills and assess their readiness for leadership in the future.
This reflection enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
- CO 1: Apply leadership concepts, skills, and decision making in the provision of quality nursing care. (PO 2)
- Reflection is an activity that involves your deep thought into your own experiences related to the concepts of the week. Answers should be detailed. In reflections students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Scholarly sources are NOT required for this reflection
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the reflection often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.