Assignment 2 will assess your ability to apply the theory you are reading about. Choose ONE of the following questions and answer it based on the material in Chapter 9(and ONLY Chapter 9 – do not go to other sources).
Your answer should be between 600 and 800 words — no more, no less. One point will be counted off for each word below or above this range.
Use one-inch margins, double-space, and submit answers only – do not include the questions.
Attach your assignment as a Word document and submit it to SafeAssign via Blackboard (as you did for Assignment 1).
Choose ONE of the following questions to answer.
1. Why do you think the most violent areas of Los Angeles are those on the borders of rivaling gangs as opposed to regions that are strongly dominated by a single gang? Apply one or more theories from Chapter 9 to answer this question. Be sure to provide substantive support for your choice of theory/theories.
2. Refer to “Why Do They Do It?: Whitey Bulger” to answer the following question: How do you think such a subculture develops in local communities for such prominent gangsters? Apply one or more theories from Chapter 9 to answer this question. Be sure to provide substantive support for your choice of theory/theories.
In a 750-1,000 word essay, summarize the key components of three child development learning theories that you relate to most. Include the following:
- Explanation of the three theories that you relate to most. Include the associated theorists.
- Description of the similarities and differences between the three theories. Include examples.
- Description of how these theories will influence you as an educator. Include examples.
Use 3-5 scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.