You have been working at the Willie Wonka Toy Factory for approximately 6 months now. Your supervisor has given you your 6-month employment evaluation, which was excellent. As a result of your great work, your supervisor has informed you that he has chosen you to be tasked with developing educational toys for children. You are excited about this opportunity and readily agree to tackle this challenge.
You are assigned to the Research & Development (R&D) Toy Concept Committee.
Your instruction is to create a prototype for a NEW, developmentally appropriate, educational toy.
The committee chair (Instructor) reminds you that the toy is an organic, dynamic process, therefore, it is not possible to detail all that must go into developing your toy or final write-up. What is written below is to serve as a guide to your open-ended, creative process.
You are the creator, the researcher, and the developer. You will take this project from idea inception to presenting ideas for a prototype model. You are not actually making a physical toy but are presenting the ideas in a PowerPoint written format. Pictures and/or graphs should be included.
PowerPoint Presentation Instructions:
Your PowerPoint presentation should address the following:
- Name and Aspect of Development: Name your toy and identify the aspect of development (e.g., cognitive, linguistic, socioemotional, or physical) your toy addresses. This should be a revised version of your unit 4 slides incorporating instructor feedback.
- Literature Review (A minimum of 3 slides): Find and discuss at least three scholarly articles that provide relevant background information on the area of development you are targeting (e.g., cognitive, linguistic, socioemotional, or physical) This should be a revised version of your unit 4
slides incorporating instructor feedback.
- Toy Description: Describe the novel toy you created including the dimensions and features of your final prototype. Include graphics and/or pictures.
- Function/Developmental Relevance: What is the function of your toy? How does it work? How does your toy enhance any aspect of development?
- Marketability: What is the target gender, age, location, and any other subject variables that apply? How is this toy necessary? How does it fill a void in the toy market? How is your toy an improvement over existing models already on the market?
- Bias: Is there any bias associated with your toy? Address any bias issues relating to culture, gender, abilities/disabilities, etc. How could you modify your toy to meet the needs of other cultures, abilities/disabilities?
- Conclusion: Provide concluding remarks including ideas for future product improvement.
- References (Slide): This includes the three scholarly articles and any other resources used.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.