This week, you are going to identify a personal project you’d like to work on (see discussion board for details) and begin to build a framework for that brand.
Why? I want you to get some hands-on experience with audience and competitor research and to more clearly define your WHY.
But first, Research:
“Before you start making any decisions about your brand, you need to understand the current market, i.e., who your potential customers and current competitors are.
There are many ways to do this:
- Google your product or service category and analyze the direct and indirect competitors that come up.
- Check subreddits that relate to your customers and eavesdrop on their conversations and product recommendations.
- Talk to people who are part of your target market and ask them what brands they buy from in your space.
- Look at the relevant social media accounts or pages your target audience follows and are receptive to.
- Go shopping online or offline and get a feel for how your customers would browse and buy products.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.