You are required to consult relevant readings when you attempt the question. A marginal pass will be guaranteed if you use lecture notes and a few reference materials derivatively. You are expected to conduct further desktop research and show good evidence of independent reading
Your paper should have at least 5 scholarly materials consisting of books, book chapters, and journal articles IN ADDITION to website materials, government reports, periodicals, newspaper articles etc.
For effective consultation, please present an annotated essay outline (with a clear thesis statement in the introduction, a complete topic sentence for each paragraph)
A useful website to get public access to e-journal articles: https://sci-hub.se/
Important note for the structure and organization of the essay: an essay should start with an introduction that briefly indicates the importance of the issue(s) discussed and the proceeding of the essay, and ended with a conclusion, with several sections in between. You are also required to provide IN-TEXT CITATIONS AND A LIST OF REFERENCES CONSULTED. Academic English is about referencing and formality, including APA/ Harvard format, nominalization, formal words, third person narration etc. If there were errors in these areas, probably you couldn’t get a high grade even though your spoken English is fluent. The number of “points” or “key points” you get in the essay does not guarantee a high grade if you cannot even structure a solid argument in the essay. An argument consists of a claim, a reason and substantiated with hard evidence. Quality in writing matters!
- Name one city or district (in Hong Kong or elsewhere) and discuss how it can or cannot be explained by the Central Place Theory.
- Are technological innovations capable of extending the carrying capacity of our planet, and solving environmental pollution and resource scarcity problems? Give empirical evidence to support your viewpoint.
- With reference to up to three prominent examples, what problems do migrants bring to a country? You can discuss this question from the perspective of either a sending country OR a receiving country.
- “Population growth drives development.” Do you agree with this statement? Explain with two countries of your choice.
- Define ‘unipolarity’, ‘bipolarity’ and ‘multipolarity’. What are the implications of the rise of China in the current multipolar world order?
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.