“Evaluate an Experience” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, analyze the importance of production planning and scheduling within an organization. Evaluate a bad experience you have had with an appointment from both perspectives of the customer (you) and the organization due to inefficient planning and scheduling.
- Analyze the experience you provided in Part 1 of this discussion from a technical perspective and an intangible perspective. Suggest ways the schedules could have been created more efficient and effective.
Interview someone you know who is in a management role. This can be at your current place of employment or someone you know personally working in a managerial role. (Please use the Interview Form to conduct the interview.)
Prepare a 1,050-word discussion of the interview:
- Discuss what you discovered about contingency planning.
- Discuss how creativity and critical thinking relate to contingency planning.
- Explain how you might integrate creativity into your own planning process.
- Discuss what you learned about creativity and its relationship to the decision-making process.
- Identify the key steps that might require a contingency plan.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.