After reading your assigned chapters for this unit, answer three of the following questions. Then add a one- to two-paragraph reflection in which you share something new you learned from your reading. Consider how you will use what you learned in your area of specialization.
- Imagine that you are teaching a course in human learning to future teachers. You want students to transfer what they learn in their class to their own teaching practice. Describe three strategies you might use to help students transfer what they learn in your class.
- Choose a content domain (e.g., math, science, history, English literature) and give two examples that critical thinking in that domain might entail. Your examples should reflect two of the following forms of critical thinking:
- Verbal reasoning
- Argument analysis
- Probabilistic reasoning
- Hypothesis testing
- Describe five different things that teachers can do to facilitate students’ transfer of what is learned in the classroom to real-world situations and problems.
- As a teacher, you have some students who will be very adept at using many technologies, and some who will be completely unfamiliar with certain software programs and devices.
- Describe three strategies that you would use to support learners who are already familiar with many technologies.
- Describe three strategies that you would use to support learners who are not familiar with certain technologies.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.