Create a 12- to 15-slides or more Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline.
Per instructor request, No Plagiarism and will be checked; use “detailed speaker notes” for each slide starting from “Introduction to Conclusion.” Detailed speaker notes must include a couple of paragraphs of researched information and include APA citations. Up to 2-3 short-bulleted point topic information for “Introduction to Conclusion” and proper title headings and sub-title headings based on topics presented.
Also, any web site pic images used, graphs or chart tables must include proper APA citations; as well as for Reference slide include three or more peer-reviewed sources (more than one author) with web links.
Include the following in your outline:
- Cover Page
- Slide Table of Contents Outline with Title Slide Number Breakdown
- Introduction (Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Evaluate the organization’s mission statement, vision statement and values’ statement. (Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Discuss the organization’s current goals and objectives. (Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Assess the organization’s current status: (Detailed Speaker Notes required for topic and following sub-topics below)
- Board members
- Number of employees
- Conduct a basic SWOTT analysis and discuss the implications of those results.(Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Report the most recent financial results including annual revenues, annual after-tax earnings, and five years of year-end stock prices. (Detailed Speaker Notes required) Plus include Copy of Southwest’s financial statements of those financial results talked about.
- Perform competitor analysis. (Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Develop strategic recommendations that are designed to realize growth.(Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Create a profile of the current CEO including the following: (Detailed Speaker Notes required for topic and following sub-topics below)
- Background and accomplishments
- Education and educational experiences
- Length of time in the current position
- Major career accomplishments
- Leadership and management styles
- Vision for the company
- Innovative accomplishments
- Conclusion.(Detailed Speaker Notes required for topic and following sub-topics below)
- Reference page at end of slide deck. (Must include “direct web links” and three or more peer-reviewed sources (more than one author).
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.