After reading the first two chapters of the text, you should have a basic understanding of the strategic planning process. As stated in Chapter 2, we all have life experiences that involve strategic planning. During your life you engage in thinking, acting, and learning about:
- Your situation, purpose, and things you must do
- Your strengths and competencies, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges or threats
- The issues you face and what might be done about them
- What strategies have worked for you and which have not
- What success might mean for you
Please create a personal reflection, which includes the above information.
In addition, please review the below articles and the enclosed videos, and then detail from all your readings to pull in personal experiences – which approaches have worked for you, and why? Please be sure to reference your readings, and the articles/videos.
- Shaik, A. S., & Dhir, S. (2020). A meta-analytical review of factors affecting the strategic thinking of an organization. Foresight, 22(2), 144-177. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/FS-08-2019-0076 (Links to an external site.)
- Sterling, J., & Rader, D. (2012). Dynamic discourse drives effective strategy implementation: Association for Strategic Planning’s annual conference recap. Strategy & Leadership, 40(6), 5-10. https://www.proquest.com/abiglobal/docview/1125531006/E504B2FDD51B4D72PQ/1?accountid=6579 (Links to an external site.)
- Horwath, R. (2012, July 7). Keynote speech on strategic thinking [Video]. YouTube.https://youtu.be/XVs43Pgp9F4 (Links to an external site.)
- Reeves, M. (2014, December 22). Your strategy needs a strategy [Video]. TED Conferences. https://www.ted.com/talks/martin_reeves_your_strategy_needs_a_strateg
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.