I’m working on a statistics question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Choose any variable you want to measure (e.g., cups of coffee consumed per week, minutes of screen time per day, etc.) and collect data from a sample of your choice (e.g., children, adults, college students, family members, etc.) of minimum size n=10. Complete the following:
- What specific variable are you measuring and what is your sample of interest?
- Is your variable continuous or discrete?
- Which scale of measurement is your variable categorized as (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio)?
- Calculate the mean, median, and mode for your sample.
- Draw a scatterplot or a histogram (whichever is appropriate for your data). You can use a computer program to create this graph, or simply hand-draw it and include a picture (e.g., taken with your phone) within your document.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.