You will choose only one topic and start your research. You will create 14-16 content slides that will capture all elements of your topic, with minimum of five peer reviewed sources. Your last slide will have the references you have used for this project. Please note, the text cannot be used as a reference, points will be docked if you rely on the course text book. I need you to explore the CJA world beyond what your text says, so please do not depend on it for your paper. It must be a valid, legitimate source for you to use it in your paper. APA format is required. One slide should provide the case/topic # in a nut shell. Your analysis should include two or more examples that will justify your position. You will load your PPt in W4 drop box. Your PPt will be graded on content, grammar, punctuation, spelling, difficulty, and readability. This will comprise 22% of your final grade, i.e. you are eligible to earn 22 points towards your final course grade. Papers that are late will be reduced by 10% for each day they are late.
Please choose one topic, and indicate the number on your submission. On your first slide, under your name, please include the corresponding number for your chosen topic or movie.
Some points to ponder for your chosen topic:
• Describe the sociodemographic groups that are at highest risk for experiencing this type of violent victimization.
• Explore the individual risk factors apart from sociodemographic factors that increase the likelihood of experiencing this type of violent victimization.
• Include situational risk factors that increase the likelihood of experiencing this type of violent victimization.
• Provide two offender-victim relationships that exist for this type of violent victimization.
• Explain similarities and differences in risk factors based on the offender-victim relationship. Specify which risk factors are the same across to two offender-victim relationships and which risk factors are different across the two offender-victim relationships.
• Discuss one theory that applies to your selected violent victimization type and provide examples of how this theory explains the violent victimization across the two victim-offender relationships.
• If applicable, you may discuss the “ideal victim” and the offender-victim overlap as it relates to this type of violent victimization.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.