- Paper topic is Safety
- safety in nursing is simply defined as the act of preventing any form of harm or disability to the patient, be it physical or psychological.
Patient Safety in Professional Nursing
The Nurses’ role in maintaining patient safety
- Nursing implementation of patient safety and quality improvement
Nursing Safety Champions
- working collaboratively to facilitate promotion of safety in the work place
- adopting prompt utilization of rapid response team (RRT)
- Nurses play a key role in maintaining patient safety, in order to maintain effective patient safety and improve quality of care, nurses need to continually strive to be confident front-runners in promoting patient’s safety by early recognition of patient deterioration and prompt activation of rapid response team as needed.
Effective communication and continued education amongst health-care team members facilitates patient care and improves patient safety outcomes.
Hood, L. J. (2014). Leddy & Pepper’s conceptual bases of professional
nursing. (8th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Allen, D (2015). CNE SERIES.
Hood and the assigned article are the only sources to be used to write this paper.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.