Resource: Security and Loss Prevention Management, Ch. 3
Executive leadership of the same resort used in Week 1 has asked you to identify areas of risk, potential loss, and methods that reduce risk.
Select a department within the resort from the following list. This department will be used for the remaining assignments:
- Front desk management: This department manages the front desk function for the hotel properties.
- Housekeeping management: This department manages the housekeeping function for hotel properties.
- Restaurant management: This department manages purchasing, inventory management, employee scheduling, training, and safety for resort restaurants.
- Facilities management: This department maintains facilities, the nightclub, the putting green, and waterpark.
- Recreational services: This department is responsible for managing staffing, administration, and finances associated with all the facilities within the resort.
Analyze the risks the department faces and risk management methods that may be recommended.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper covering the following:
- Determine objectives of the department’s risk management program.
- Identify the type of risk and the immediate action needed for each risk
- Analyze and evaluate risks and potential losses associated with them.
- Create a summary of the findings.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.