- Try to come up with a Research Question for your Dissertation
- Discuss the Research Design you will use
o Ontology (Objectivism, Constructivism, etc.)
o Epistemology (Positivism, Interpretivism, etc.)
o Methodology (Inductive, Deductive)
o Methods (Quantitative or Qualitative)
Part Two (40%): Design and conduct a survey OR an interview Survey:
- Sample size: 15-20 respondents
- 10-15 relevant questions
- You should have a good matrix for measurement (Yes/No; Very bad/Bad/No Opinion/ Good/ very Good)
- Conduct it on any free survey software (Survey Monkey)
- Send the survey link to all the survey participants (me included)
- Include the survey results link in the Appendix Interview:
- Sample size: 2-4 respondents
- Structured, semi-structured, or unstructured
- 5-10 relevant questions
- You should have an interview protocol
- Conduct it on campus or off campus
- Include the interview protocol in the Appendix
Part Three (20%): Once you get the results
- Discuss what you have found?
- What are the limitations of your research design?
NOTE: The final assignment document should be one file (MS Word).
• Word count: 1500-2000
• Cover Page, Table of Contents, References and Appendix (if applicable) are excluded from the total wordcount
• Font: Times New Roman 12 pts
• Text alignment: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography should follow the Harvard style.
This assignment assesses the following learning outcomes:
- Students will demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the subject to devise a research strategy/research plan
- Demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and appreciation of different research methodologies
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.