Part 1: This assignment is designed to ensure you understand the basics of public and community health. It is important to understand the close relationship between public and community health.
In your assignment:
- Define public/community health nursing.
- Define primary, secondary, and tertiary levels of prevention.
- Give examples of each level of prevention.
- Describe the nurse’s roles and responsibilities in community and public health nursing.
- Explain current issues community and public health nurses face.
- 350- to 525-word paper
Part 2: Using the health care law or policy you researched for this week’s learning activity, create a proposal or presentation for continued funding of a related program.
Create two separate proposals, one that addresses liberal viewpoints and one that addresses conservative viewpoints.
Convince each group that continued funding is essential to the well-being of its recipients.
Address the following in each proposal:
- The party platform principles
- How the program advances the party agenda
- Program data related to target population outcomes
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.