Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper examining the process of gene expression. Include the following:
- Explain the regulation of gene expression in eukaryotic cells.
- Discuss mechanisms by which gene expression may be altered. How do these alterations induce cancer-causing mutations in cell DNA?
- Explain how cancer is formed.
- Describe genetic changes found in cancer cells and how these changes lead to alterations in cell behavior.
- Determine whether proteome data can be utilized in genetic disorder diagnosis.
- Relate the Human Genome Project data to the analysis of cancer genes.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
1.Kindly use “Proteins in Eukaryotic Transcription” by Conaway(2004)
2. Remember to include Eukaryotic Transcription regulators.
3. Minimum of 600 words.
Discussion Topic 1: Genomics and Genetics
Differentiate between genetics and genomics. Articulate how nurses can be involved in policy making in the field of genomics. How can research in the field be tied to practice? Identify organizations that are open to nurses in the field of genomics.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.