1. Choose a particular social media tool, and tell three of its capabilities that make it valuable in a business situation.
2. Social media provide nearly real-time feedback on just about every entry. What is the importance of real-time oversight of an organization’s social media presence?
3. One of the most insidious problems with projects is scope creep. What is that? How can it be managed? Thought: what does a project manager do when an upper manager comes to you and wants an additional feature added in a project that was not budgeted for? There’s no ultimate book or resource answer for this question, BTW.
4. Do some quick research on the software development approach named Agile. What is it? How is it effective? Why? How does it differ from older methods?
7. Research the useful capabilities of a particular social media management tool that is NOT Hootsuite or Sprout.
NOTE: this is not about a social media program (e.g., Pinterest, TikTok), but about a management tool. There are many!
8. This CIO article presents a perspective uniting data and the successful managing and outcomes of projects. Read and comment on a particular part of the article that speaks to you.
There are three overriding themes here, but you can certainly provide additional perspectives: project management, data, and analytics.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.