- You and your team have been assigned to manage a renovation project from an old warehouse to a medical office building. You have been asked to manage one of the internal environmental impacts, such as hazardous waste management, fire and safety management, disaster management, security management, or ADA guidelines, in the newly renovated building.
- The discussion of the cross-functional team members reveals their concern regarding topics like how to handle fire safety or hazardous waste at the newly renovated facility. The internal stakeholders, including the director of facilities and human resources manager, are interested specifically in the ADA guidelines.
- Note: The term environmental does not relate to the outside environment such as trees and animals.
- As a team, research the standard operating procedures for the areas listed below and select an area that you will incorporate into the renovation of the warehouse into the medical office building.
Select the following area to use in your facility and presentation:
- ADA guidelines
- Create a 2- to 3-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for one of the selected areas in the renovation of your facility. Your presentation should:
- Explain how the five project management process groups would be applied to the planning, design, and construction so as to incorporate the area you selected above.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.