Open the file e05E_Sports_Schedule and Save it in your Excel Chapter 5 folder as Lastname_Firstname_5E_Sports_Schedule
2. Go To cell M82, and then insert a COUNTIF function to count the number of Staff referees. In cell K82, type Events with Unassigned Referees.
3. Move to cell A1, and then from your student data files, Open the file e05E_Referee_Requests. Switch windows, and then make your Lastname_Firstname_5E_Sports_Schedule the active window. Arrange the two files horizontally.
4 In your Lastname_Firstname_5E_Sports_Schedule workbook, go to cell A82, Split the window horizontally, and then click in any cell above the split in column C.
Use Find to locate the first Event # request from the e05E_Referee_Requests worksheet, and then type Danny Litowitz in the appropriate cell in your Lastname_Firstname_5E_Sports_Schedule workbook to assign him as the Referee.
5. Use the Find command to locate the remaining three Event #s listed in the e05E_Referee_Requests worksheet and then enter the appropriate referee for each sports event in column M of your Lastname_Firstname_5E_Sports_Schedule worksheet.
Close the Find and Replace dialog box, and then Close the e05E_Referee_Requests workbook. Maximize your Lastname_Firstname_5E_Sports_Schedule worksheet, and then remove the Split.
6. Insert a new blank row 1. In cell A1, type Schedule of Sports Events with Unassigned Referees and then Merge & Center the title across the range A1:M1. Apply the Title cell style.
7. Create a New Table Style named Sports Schedule and format the First Row Stripe with a Fill—in the fifth column, the third color. For the Header Row, in the first column of colors click the second color. Set the style you created as the default table style for this workbook.
8. Select the range A2:M81 and apply the Custom table style—Sports Schedule.
9. AutoFit columns A:M. Set the Orientation to Landscape, set the Width to 1 page, and center the worksheet Horizontally. Insert a footer in the left section that includes the file name, and in the right section, insert a page number.
10. In Page Break Preview, break Page 1 after row 49 to end Page 1 with TENNIS and begin Page 2 with TRACK. Return to Normal view. Set Print Titles to repeat row 2 at the top of each page.
11. In cell J2, Insert a Hyperlink to your student data file e05E_Sports_Coaches. Create the ScreenTip Click here for contact information and then test your hyperlink. Close the e05E_Sports_Coaches file.
12. Show all the properties, and then as the Tags, type sports schedule As the Subject, type your course name and section number. Be sure your name displays as the Author.
13. Save your workbook. If directed by your instructor to do so, submit your paper printout, your electronic image of your document that looks like a printed document, or your original Excel file.
If required by your instructor, print or create an electronic version of your worksheet with formulas displayed. In the upper right corner of the Excel window, click Close.
Switch windows, and then make your Lastname_Firstname_5E_Sports_Schedule the active window. Arrange the two files horizontally.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.