Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of 150 words and include at least two references.
Step 1: Read the articles and explore the data sites listed in the Required Readings.
Step 2: Review the data related to private payor plans in the United States, along with the data on Canada, England, and Switzerland.
Step 3: Collect data on socialized medicine in Canada, England, and Switzerland and compare/contrast these three countries’ health care systems. Consider how the Untied States’ payer system compares to socialized medicine.
Step 4: Choose one of the following topics, considering the accompanying questions.
Topic 1: Socialized and Private Pay Differences
- What are the differences between socialized and private-pay provision of health care?
- What are the pros and cons of each?
- How is socialized medicine implemented in one of the identified countries?
- How does this compare to the provision of care and cost in the United States?
Topic 2: Access Issues or Lack Thereof in Socialized and Private-Pay Programs
- Choose one of the identified countries. How does access to and cost of health care in that country compare to that in the United States?
- What population group(s) appear(s) most affected?
- What would you propose as one (1) idea to enhance access?
- What steps do you see must happen for this access to occur?
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.