DEVELOP A POWERPOINT
The second file you will be turning in is a PowerPoint. At some point in your career, you may need to create a report and then present that information to colleagues — most likely in a PowerPoint Presentation. That is what you will be doing for this part of the project.
- Your PowerPoint should include the following types of slides, for a total of 7 or more slides.
- Title Slide
- A content slide for each communication element
- Definition of element
- How the element was shown in the movie
- Conclusion Slide
- References Slide
- When you are creating your PowerPoint, keep these things in mind:
- Make sure your content is well organized and flows logically.
- Use the Speaker Notes feature in PowerPoint to reduce the amount of text that appears on the slides. (The Speaker Notes will contain the text that guides what you would say while presenting the slides.)
- Add pictures to the PowerPoint to demonstrate your creativity and visual communication skills.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Cite each definition with proper APA citation style.
When developing a PowerPoint slideshow, it’s important to be mindful of how you layout your content. The slides should present key points, arranged logically, without extraneous information contributing to a cluttered look. Using the Speaker Notes feature in PowerPoint is a great way to include relevant details without overloading the slides
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.