You have been hired as a Gerontological Consultant by your county’s health department to educate the County Commissioners on aging. You have been asked to develop an executive summary that highlights the most prominent medical, mental, and physical issues affecting the population segment aged 65 and older in the United States.
Your goal is to educate these leaders on the issues surrounding their aging population. Using the electronic resources available to you, research the following data to develop your executive summary:
- County demographics (such as geographic location, population details, census details)
- Details on the population segment aged 65 and older in your selected county (such as population breakdown, residence preferences, and average annual income)
- What medical, mental, and physical issues are affecting the population segment aged 65 and older in the United States? Be sure to support your assertions with credible facts.
- Recommendations for the aging population to prepare for these issues
- Recommendations for gerontological professionals to prepare for these issues
- Compare supportive psychotherapy and interpersonal psychotherapy
- Recommend therapeutic approaches for clients presenting for psychotherapy
Reflect on supportive and interpersonal psychotherapeutic approaches
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.