For this project you develop a plan for the management and completion of an audit on an imaginary company. This scenario-based project will allow you to practice the concepts and techniques learned throughout the course. Starting in week 4 you will determine the type of company you want to work with from the following industries:
• Health Care
You will stick with this industry throughout working on this project.
This project is broken up into multiple parts as follows:
• Part A:
o Plan Audit for final Project Skelton framework Critical Path items only
Plan for performing an Audit in Microsoft Project
• Should include dates
• Operating Systems and sections
• Details on all task and items
• Personnel organizer for separation of duties during the audit
• Disaster recovery
o Create a Record Management Technique
Use Microsoft Power Point 10 slides or less
Describe you Record Management Plan
Include who is managing the plan
Disaster recover for the Records
Disposal of the records over time
Risk Management options for Records Management
Review and Audit of records on what time frames and why
Submit this as a presentation under 4 min. via ulearn explain your technique and why it will be successful. (with voice or subtitles)
• Part B:
o Based on the Industry you choose back in week 4 and the IOS you selected in week 5 make an outline that details the major IT SECURITY TECHNIQUE REQ ISO 27001, Best Privacy Controls, and Red Flags in that industry and that OS system.
This should be submitted in Microsoft Power Point. (With voice or subtitles)
• Part C:
The power point should focus on ISO 27001 and Privacy Controls requirements and how they can best implemented also remember separation of duties while implementing these controls.
o Based on the industry you selected in week 4 create a Disaster and Recovery Plan
Plan for these three disasters:
• Natural Disaster (Fire, Flood, Lighting, Storm, etc)
• Data Leak
• Large Scale Data Corruption
Each disaster should be no longer than two pages in Outline format
o The outline should be in a step by step format using a Gantt chart via MS Project. (don’t forget critical path items):
What has happened
Who to contact
And the steps to stop (if possible) the disasters, contain (if possible), and recover. Along with average time lines that can be found with research.
• Part D:
o Based on the Operating System you selected in Week 5 prepare a Flow chart for a patching and upgrading said Operating System.
Include the following items and any other items that maybe need for your Operating System.
• Original release data of patch
• How you will test the patch
o What happens if the patch works with your Operating System?
o What happens if the patch does not work with your Operating System?
• Distribution of patches and upgrades based on your company you describe in week 4 and the Operating system you selected in Week 5.
o A help desk system for patches or upgrades that don’t work.
• Part E:
o You will be using your PC to conduct an Audit on.
o Follow these directions:
Select a Topic (everyone software Audit)
Identify size of the Audit
Identify Tools of the Audit
Collect the Data
Summarize the results
Analyze and Apply results
o Software Audit to include software licenses
Conduct a Software inventory
Meter Application Usage
Gather Licensing Data
Adjust License Counts
Establish and Communicate Software Policies
• Determine who is reasonable for acquiring software and setting price points and tracking (departments, IT, logistics, or a combination of all the above)
• Approved software vendors
• Centralized location for assigning ownership and maintaining all relevant purchasing data.
• A process that approves software through IT and it subsequent department.
• 200-word Software Usage Policy (example: JWU IT Computer and Technology Use Policy)
Manage Ongoing License Compliance
• Who does this?
• How do licenses get tracked?
• Is this centralized of decentralized and why?
• Final Deliverable:
o Now bundle items A-E into a comprehensible package (one single document i.e. a zip file or merge all documents and submit it to ulearn)
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.