- In your own words, describe one psychological, one sociocultural, and one physical theory about eating disorders.
- Discuss the symptoms, related health disorders (mental or physical) and one nursing intervention for Insomnia.ONE PAGE PAPER .PLEASE NO COPYING AND PLAGIARISM FROM THIS PLATFORM.
Given the health risks/effects of alcohol/substance abuse that you have learned, do the following:
- State the most common long-term medical effect a person can get from alcohol/substance abuse.
- What are the health risks associated with the disorder? Is there a cure? If yes, explain. If no, why not?
- Discuss 2 liver disorders and 2 gastrointestinal disorders associated with alcohol/substance abuse.
- State the name of each disorder, and discuss 2 ways in which the use of alcohol/drugs leads to such disorders.
Does the DSM pathologize normal behavior? In your response, consider premenstrual dysphoric disorder. In mainstream media, this disorder has often been described as “extreme PMS.”
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.