The purpose of this assignment is to provide students with an opportunity to reflect on their personal leadership styles at the beginning of the class, as a basis for class learning.
Resources: Mastering Leadership Self-Assessment
Take the Mastering Leadership Self-Assessment.
Create a 1,400-word analysis based on the assessment, text, video, and any other information you wish including:
- Explain how you view your strengths and weaknesses, along with a development plan to address both.
- Be specific, and explain your rationale based on the text and video, with cited evidence.
You will use this assignment as a reference for the assignments in Weeks 2-6. You will be required to take the Mastering Leadership Self-Assessment listed in the Resources.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Provide a response (250 word minimum) to the following discussion prompt by the due dates listed in the Course Schedule by starting a new thread:
Both the readings and lecture refer to organizations belonging to an open system. think about an organization you have either worked, volunteered, or are a member of, and then consider the following questions:
- What is the organization and what does the organization do? What the organization’s inputs, activities (transformation processes), and outputs?
- What organizations, groups, or people are affected by the organization’s activities?
- What other external organizations or environmental factors (economic, political, social forces) affect your organization’s inputs, activities, and outputs? How do they affect your organization?
- Provide at least one additional example of an external organization or environmental factor (economic, political, social forces) that might affect the organization’s inputs, activities, and outputs? Clearly, explain how they might affect the organizatio
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.