1) Examine a major change in your life, whether personal or work-related, that you found challenging and difficult to make.
2) Describe the situation in a paper of 1200 words. Include the factors discussed in the module and how they affected your reactions to the change. Include a discussion of how these factors could have been used to make the change easier or smoother.
3) Refer to the assigned readings to incorporate specific examples and details into your paper.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
5) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
American Nurses Association (2015). Code of ethics for nurses with interpretive statements (2nd Ed.). Silver Springs, MD: Author. Retrieved from http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/EthicsStandards/CodeofEthicsforNurses/Code-ofEthics-For-Nurses.html
Barker, A. M. & DeNisco, S. M. (2016). Advanced practice nursing: Essential
Knowledge for the Profession (3nd Ed.). Boston: Jones & Bartlett. ISBN 13: 9781284072570
Read the “Change Management – The Systems and Tools for Managing Change” page of the Change Management website.
Gruber, N., Darragh, J., Puccia, P. H., Kadric, D. S., & Bruce, S. (2010). Embracing change to improve performance. Long-Term Living: For The Continuing Care Professional, 59(1), 28-31.
McEwen, M., & Wills, E. (2014). Theoretical basis for nursing (4th Ed.). Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Prosci (2017). Change management process. Prosci Inc. Retrieved from:
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.