1. Students are to observe two or more adults unknown to the observer. The student must not be able to hear the subjects being observed and those being observed must not be wearing a uniform of any kind as this would provide information about their occupation to the observer. Students must describe the environment and the people being observed, i.e., age, gender, dress, etc. Discuss the nonverbal communication, i.e. eye contact, body position and any other nonverbal behavior. Provide your interpretation of the relationship between those being observed. Be very discrete and do not have a conversation with those being observed. (Response for this discussion should not be less than 350 words. Use APA format and mention at least 2 references for each discussion, one reference must be from a peer reviewed journal.)
2. Chapter 6 discusses four types of perceptual distortions: stereotyping, halo effects, selective perception, and projection. Define each of these and provide an example.(Response for this discussion should not be less than 350 words. Use APA format and mention at least 2 references for each discussion, one reference must be from a peer reviewed journal.)
A. Each of us perceives “ethics” from our own point of reference as to what is or is not ethical. This assignment asks you to consider ethics and whistleblowers. Select one of the behaviors listed below for your discussion posting. Base your posting on your relationship with the “unethical person” and any risk involved in “whistle blowing”.
1. Stealing from an employer
2. Falsifying a time sheet
3. Padding an expense account
4. Falsifying any document or record
5. Lying about the conduct of a co-worker
B. In a hostage crises, is it ethical for a government to agree to grant a terrorist immunity if he releases the hostages, even though the government has every intention of capturing and prosecuting the terrorist once his hostages are released?
Response for both discussions should not be less than 350 words. Use APA format and mention atleast 2 references for each discussion, one reference must be from a peer reviewed journal.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.