A. Describe your organization, including the following information:
1. The products or services your organization produces
2. The size of your organization and its number of locations
3. The industry of which your organization is a part
B. Identify the emerging technology, practice, or process that will be the subject of your white paper, and then review at least three works that have been written about your subject in the past five years. You will use this research to inform your white paper.
Note: These other works may include interviews, white papers, research studies, or other types of work by industry professionals.
1. Write a summary for each of the three works that you reviewed. Each summary should identify the title of the source, include a discussion of the main topics, and explain why the information is important.
C. Create a white paper, as defined in the learning resource for this course, that discusses an emerging technology, practice, or philosophy that is related to your academic field of study. This white paper will be reviewed by your immediate supervisor, as well as several thought leaders in your organization. The white paper should be 2–3 pages long and must include the following:
1. A thorough explanation of your chosen emerging technology, practice, or process, based on your research
2. A compelling argument discussing how the emerging technology, practice, or process could benefit your organization
D. Explain how the diction in the white paper is appropriate for its audience.
E. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
F. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.