There are 3 types of ADR’s (alternative dispute resolution) which are mediation, negotiation, and arbitration. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages in each and compare them to each other. The paper should be about 6-9 pages in length, space and a half. Any footnotes/bibliography should be included at the end of the paper on a separate sheet. A cover page with the title of the paper and the conclusion should analyze the topic from both sides of the issue and have a conclusion that shows thoughts/suggestions about my point of view.
Purpose of the Negotiation (250-300 words)
- Characteristics of negotiations (why negotiate)
- Discuss the purpose of negotiations in the supply chain.
- Discuss at least 2 situations where negotiation is appropriate.
- Discuss at least 2 common negotiation situations.
- What were the facts of the conflict?
- Based on the facts, assess which strategy you took when approaching the conflict?
- What approach did the other party take?
- Was there a final resolution or is it ongoing? Appraise the outcome and discuss what you would have changed and why?
- the five strategies for conflict management are: Compromising, yielding, problem-solver, contending, and inaction.
Watch the following video and answer the questions that follow:
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
In the situation, what conflict styles (contending, yielding, inaction, problem-solving, or compromising) did each employee present? If you were Chris, how would you proceed?
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.