Having read the material for weeks one and two as indicated in the Course Syllabus, along with the respective Weekly Course Lessons and the Weekly Course Announcement, write a clear and descriptive narrative that:
- Defines the ‘concept of vulnerability’.
- Elaborate upon the multi-disciplinary theories that support both the technical and the social origins of the concept of vulnerability; and
- Identify the paradigms for qualitative and quantitative assessments of vulnerability.
- Further, identify and discuss four actions that local government takes when a disaster occurs;
- List three State government actions in response to a disaster that may lead to a Federal disaster declaration.
Research and investigation beyond those materials indicated in the course-ware will be required.
- Your assignment must be properly formatted and cited using APA (per the most recent edition of the APA manual).
- Your assignment must be a minimum of 750 words, not counting cover page and reference page material. Your writing can be longer, but it cannot be under the minimum indicated word-count for credit.
- Do not simply list questions and respond – your work is intended to be a complete, integrative narrative that embodies an introduction a body within which you respond to the targeted questions and a summary and conclusion.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.