- Prepare: In preparing for this discussion, you should first review the Week 2 required resources that focus on ethics and morals. This will help assist you in examining your own development of ethical and moral responsibilities.
- Reflect: Take a deeper look at your own life and determine which experiences have inspired ethical and moral reasoning. Were there any huge influences in this process?
- Write: For this discussion you will address the following prompts:
- Explain what it means to be ethical as it relates to personal, academic, and professional growth.
- Provide at least one ethical dilemma you have encountered, and describe how the issue was resolved.
- Describe how your general education courses have influenced your ethical values.
- Explain why a college-educated person might have different duties to society than someone not as educated.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length, which should include a thorough response to each prompt. You are required to provide in-text citations of applicable required reading materials and/or any other outside sources you use to support your claims. Provide full reference entries of all sources cited at the end of your response. Please use correct APA format when writing in-text citations and references.
In 350 Words, supported by evidence in your text and from other research, defend whether you believe there is a connection between ethical leadership and a person’s belief system and/or values.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.