Whether you plan to serve as a leader or not, it is beneficial to identify your leadership style. At some point in your life or career, you may be faced with leading a project, directing a social group, or providing some oversight for an initiative, personally or professionally. Knowing your leadership style can help you to recognize your response and approach to situations and hone the skills that could better the situation. Complete the Leadership Styles Questionnaire Download Leadership Styles Questionnaire.
Write a paper or create a presentation. Please include the following:
- Summarize your assessment outcomes and leadership style. You can include charts, figures, or graphs if you choose.
- Describe how your leadership style benefits you personally and/or professionally.
- Summarize the pros and cons for this leadership type.
- Use one or more credible source(s) to support your ideas, assertions, and claims.
Your completed assignment must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be a 3 to 4 page paper (not including title or reference page) or a 4 to 5 minute video or PowerPoint presentation including voice over.
- Resources to assist you in recording your presentation can be found in the Library. Using PowerPoint with Media tab, audio is recommended.
- The CSU Global Visual PresentationsLinks to an external site. guide may be helpful.
- Be formatted according to the CSU Global Writing CenterLinks to an external site..
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.