As the Health IT Director at Trident Hospital, you have been asked to create a mobile Health (mHealth) app for patients at the hospital. The app is to be designed to engage patients about their visit to Trident Hospital, how they can access relevant health information through the patient portal, and how they use the mHealth to retrieve relevant educational material about their health condition.
Prior to developing the mHealth app, you need to create a table that contains a list of all the standards that are required. This mHealth application will have connectivity to the Trident Hospital as well.
Utilize the following websites to help you understand the type of data elements (standards) that you will need for your table. Please don’t copy and paste the standards from the websites into your paper.
Mobile Health Standards and Architecture
Device Software Functions Including Mobile Medical Applications
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Provide a paper that includes your mHealth app standards table. In addition, you must provide an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- Your references and citations should be consistent with a particular formatting style such as APA.
- Provide references from at least 2 scholarly articles (peer-reviewed). Do not include information from non-scholarly materials such as wikis, encyclopedias, or www.freearticles.com (or similar websites). Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
- Your response should incorporate the outcomes of the module with the requirements of this assignment and will be graded according to the rubric.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.