- Please submit your assignment as an attachment in your assignments folder.
- Your assignment cannot be accepted via messages or email.
- You must submit to the assignment link by the due date stated in the syllabus for credit. A missing assignment will be assigned a 0.
- Respond to all three questions below on a new, blank word processing document (such as MS Word).
- Develop each answer to the fullest extent possible, discussing the nuances of each topic and presenting your arguments logically.
- In addition, include citations from the class content resources in weeks 1-6 to support your arguments.
- Each answer should be robust and developed in-depth.
- You are expected to demonstrate critical thinking skills as well as an understanding of the issues identified. Some questions may also require personal reflection and practical application Your responses will be evaluated for content as well as grammar and punctuation.
- All writing must be your original work. PLEASE do not copy or quote anything. Sources are just that, a reference. Once you locate the information, read and interpret the data. What does it mean to you? Type your own thoughts and own words. Then, include in-text citations to support your ideas. This is not a research paper.
- Include a Cover Page with Name, Date, and Title of Assignment.
- Do not include the original question, only the question number.
- Each response should be written in complete sentences, double-spaced and spell-checked. Use 12-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins on all sides. Include page numbers according to APA formatting guidelines.
- In addition, you will want to include citations in APA format at the end of each answer. Include a minimum of 3 references for each answer. References must be from class materials.
A) Mentoring and coaching are two different types of relationships used to develop employees. Discuss (compare and contrast) the roles of mentor and coach. How are they similar? How are they different? How are they relevant to the career development process? Do you believe these programs should be formal or informal and why?
B) Discuss your experience with or observation of coaching and mentoring. How does your organization use coaching and mentoring programs to support the talent management strategy? Did you (or would you) find them effective in helping you achieve your career goals? How so?
A) Imagine that you are preparing for your first performance feedback session with your employee. You want the session to be effective for the employee, so he/she will have the motivation and knowledge to improve performance. You also want to provide a valid, accurate evaluation of the employee’s performance.
- What are the steps that you would take to prepare for the session?
- What sources of data would you consider?
- Finally, outline how you would conduct the feedback and evaluation.
B) Assume the role of the employee. How would you need to prepare for your performance evaluation meeting? How would you prepare yourself to respond to any negative or constructive feedback?
A) First, define and then discuss the term “security” with respect to today’s workplace. Then, discuss in detail at least two actions an employer can take to minimize the risk of bullying and at least two actions to reduce workplace violence.
B) What are some other security concerns organizations face and how can these risks be mitigated? Discuss at least three specific examples.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.