- While case managers focus on assisting clients and typically do not discuss which model or method of case planning they are using, any good project or program determines early on which methods or models make the most sense for the work they are engaging in. To practice case management, apply these models and methods to realistic situations to explore the impact of choosing one method over another .Imagine you are developing your own human services agency for clients reentering the community after incarceration. You must determine an effective case management model and present it to your stakeholders. Write a 700-word proposal for your human services agency that describes the best case management model for your population. For your proposal you should:
- Identify the population your agency will serve.
- Describe the types of services the agency will provide.
- Identify any potential barriers to care faced by the population served.
- Compare 2 case management models and propose the model you believe will best serve this population.
- Justify your selection with research on how this model can assist this population.
- Provide an example of how a human services worker would provide services using this model. Include a minimum of 2 sources to support your proposal. Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.