Assessment Literature Review
Assessment code: 010
Academic Year: 2021/2022
Module Title: Undergraduate Major Project – Integrated Case Study
Module Code: MOD003463
Module Leader: William Jefferies and Gillian Squire
Word Limit: 2000
This excludes bibliography and other items listed in rule 6.75 of the
This assignment must be received by no later than 14:00 on Click here
to enter a date.
WRITING YOUR ASSIGNMENT:
• This assignment must be completed individually.
• You must use the Harvard referencing system.
• Your work must indicate the number of words you have used. Written assignments must not
exceed the specified maximum number of words. When a written assignment is marked, the
excessive use of words beyond the word limit is reflected in the academic judgement of the
piece of work which results in a lower mark being awarded for the piece of work (regulation
• Assignment submissions are to be made anonymously. Do not write your name anywhere on
• Write your student ID number at the top of every page.
• Where the assignment comprises more than one task, all tasks must be submitted in a single
• You must number all pages.
SUBMITTING YOUR ASSIGNMENT:
In order to achieve full marks, you must submit your work before the deadline. Work that is
submitted late – up to five working days after the published submission deadline – will be
accepted and marked. However, the element of the module’s assessment to which the work
contributes will be capped with a maximum mark of 40%.
Work cannot be submitted if the period of 5 working days after the deadline has passed (unless
there is an approved extension). Failure to submit within the relevant period will mean that you
have failed the assessment.
Requests for short-term extensions will only be considered in the case of illness or other cause
considered valid by the iCentre Adviser. Please contact iCentre@lca.anglia.ac.uk. A request must
normally be received and agreed by the iCentre Adviser in writing at least 24 hours prior to the
deadline. See rules 6.56-6.65:
Mitigation: The deadline for submission of mitigation in relation to this assignment is no later than
five working days after the submission date of this work. Please contact iCentre@lca.anglia.ac.uk
See rules 6.103 – 6.132: http://web.anglia.ac.uk/anet/academic/public/academic_regs.pdf
Write a literature review for one of the following organisations:
- Honest Burgers Ltd https://www.honestburgers.co.uk/
- Admirable Crichton https://www.admirable-crichton.co.uk/
- TransferWise https://wise.com/
- Kuur Therapeutics Ltd https://kuurtx.com/
- Saga Cruises https://travel.saga.co.uk/cruises/ocean.aspx
- Marie Curie Foundation https://www.mariecurie.org.uk/
- Bright Horizons www.brighthorizonsfoundation.org
The Literature Review must include the following sections
• Presentation of data
• Presentation of models and theories
• Reference list
To pass this assignment you must satisfactorily complete all elements of the literature
You must show the ability to:
• Develop a systematic approach to searching for literature/evidence
• Use a search strategy effectively, including qualitative and quantitative data and
• Identify at least 20 appropriate sources to support your research
• Outline key findings from data and models and theories
• Situate your sources within the Hierarchy of Sources
• Demonstrate the ability to use Anglia Ruskin Harvard referencing correctly
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.