A. Demonstrate your knowledge of application of the law by doing the following:
1. Explain how the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and the Electronic Communications Privacy Act each specifically relate to the criminal activity described in the case study.
2. Explain how three laws, regulations, or legal cases apply in the justification of legal action based upon negligence described in the case study.
3. Discuss two instances in which duty of due care was lacking.
4. Describe how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) applies to the case study.
B. Discuss legal theories by doing the following:
1. Explain how evidence in the case study supports claims of alleged criminal activity in TechFite.
a. Identify who committed the alleged criminal acts and who were the victims.
b. Explain how existing cybersecurity policies and procedures failed to prevent the alleged criminal activity.
2. Explain how evidence in the case study supports claims of alleged acts of negligence in TechFite.
a. Identify who was negligent and who were the victims.
b. Explain how existing cybersecurity policies and procedures failed to prevent the negligent practices.
C. Prepare a summary (suggested length of 1–2 paragraphs) directed to senior management that states the status of TechFite’s legal compliance.
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.