For the final Portfolio Project, you will submit a professional presentation (using PowerPoint or a similar format), developing an organization’s employee legal handbook that could be utilized during new employee orientation. The setting may be an acute care hospital or long-term care facility with 200-bed capacity.
This presentation will include:
- An APA title page
- A description of the organization you developed. In a well-organized presentation, first define the organization you are using to develop the handbook. Provide the organization’s name, type, size, location, and the licensing organization. Then, provide a listing of all employee professions for the organization you have selected for your Portfolio Project.
- A listing of all employee professions or disciplines
- A list of the topics developed in the Module 5 milestone Include the following topics by title, using an outline format to break down your handbook entries. Topics: legal principles, rights, credentialing/scope of practice, legal employment qualifications (I-9, EEOC, etc.), HIPAA (confidentiality, privacy, security), consent, legal representation (POA, Guardian, etc.), abuse reporting, organizational regulations (staffing, etc.), end of life, federal/state regulations and future implications in healthcare law using a seperate slide for each topic.
- A paragraph or two defining and discussing the significance of this specific topic and how it applies to the new employee entering your healthcare organization
- A list of twelve multiple choice questions, one for each of the twelve topics listed from above, that could be used as a post-test following the new employee orientation to the legal handbook
- A minimum of four academic sources
- A reference slide(s) formatted in APA and utilizing the sources you outlined..
- Sixteen to eighteen slides in length, not including the title or reference page
- Correctly cited sources (including images, text, tables, etc.)
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.