As a master’s-prepared advance practice nurse you will have many opportunities to lead evidence-based change in practice. The deliverable at the end of this program is a completed evidence-based practice quality improvement project prepared for dissemination. In this assessment, students will create a project proposal to help guide the development of the evidence-based practice quality improvement project.
Course Learning Outcomes
Through this assignment, the student will address the following course learning outcomes:
- CO 1: Apply leadership and management theories, concepts, and models as a foundation for planned change within healthcare delivery settings. (PO 4,5)
- CO 2: Determine the need for planned change that improves health and organizational outcomes based on a comprehensive needs assessment (PO 4,5)
- CO 3: Create a plan to lead and evaluate an evidence-informed change initiative in order to promote practice-related outcomes (PO 4,5)
Total Points Possible: 200
This assignment will assist you with the information needed to complete the MSN project manuscript for dissemination. In this assignment you will complete all of the sections of the project proposal template. Some of the sections you have already completed in previous assignments so you are allowed to re-use this information. Make sure to fill out the proposal template completely.
- Abide by the Chamberlain College of Nursing Academic Integrity Policy.
- Complete all sections of the project proposal template.
- Sources older than five years may not be used without the permission of the class professor.
- Title page, running head, pagination, subheadings, body of paper, citation of sources, and reference page must follow APA guidelines as found in the current edition of the manual.
- Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure are followed and consistent with formal, scholarly writing as noted in the APA Manual (current edition).
- Please note: If you do not receive a proficient rating in any major content category, you can re-submit your assignment with revisions in those content categories to receive a better grade. You have one additional opportunity to revise after the initial submission in order to make improvements. The initial submission must be a complete paper, rough drafts will not be graded. All revisions must be submitted no later than Sunday of Week 7 at 11:59pm. (You cannot revise your APA for a higher grade in that category)
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.