Identify and answer the article presented. The answers does not have to be long drawn out. List them as they are given. Example: 1.
The article is public knowledge. If you have a issue locating the article I can download it.
1. Identify and write a sentence or paragraph in the reading that made you stumble or caused a moment of “aha.” Describe why the particular sentence stuck out or caused a response in you. (Include the page number)
2. Define the word lectionary and postmodernity.
3. Identify the thesis of the article. What is the main argument of this article? (Include the page number using the speakers identify).
4. Identify some of the supporting claims and ideas of the text. Make note of page numbers where claims may be found and include quotes from article. Example: The speaker lists three key points to support the argument.
5. List some of your points of contention. Example: The speaker suggest X but does not show the connection between X and the alleged events that stem from it.
6. How does this article inform the ministry of operating a teenage group home for teen mothers and their babies?
7. Generate a critical question you would like to ask the speaker of the article.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.