The body of knowledge available to build foundational knowledge around practice problems and/or issues is vast. As social work leaders you need to critically think about the articles your are reading and synthesize the information in a concise and cohesive manner.
For this assignment you will critique and summarize ten () articles you have read related the practice problem/issue you identified in your positionality and paradigm paper. Use the following guidelines to write your annotation:
• Cite the source using APA style.
• Describe the main ideas, arguments, themes, theses, or methodology, and identify the intended audience.
• Explain the author’s expertise, point of view, and any bias he/she may have.
• Compare to other sources on the same topic that you have also cited to show similarities and differences.
• Explain why each source is useful for your research topic and how it relates to your topic.
• Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of each source.
• Identify the observations or conclusions of the author.
Each citation should include an evaluative paragraph summarizing the components delineated above. Your evaluative paragraph should be approximately 150-200.
Reference the links below for additional resources on annotations:
• Purdue Owl: Annotated Bibliography Samples Links to an external site.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.