RESEARCH PAPER: MIDTERM DISCUSSION OF TWO JUVENILE JUSTICE THEORIES
This assignment is a comprehensive review of the analysis of two theories chosen to discuss and how the theories relate to the six bullet points below. The authors of Juvenile Justice: A Guide to Theory, Police and Practice discuss the four main theories (in chapter five) that have been developed that attempt to explain offenses by and against juveniles.
Please choose two of these theories to analyze against one another. As you write your essay answer this series of questions:
Classic Theory and Deterrence Theory
• Explain each theory.
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the theory?
• What is the relationship between the theory and practice?
• Is there any evidence to support the theory and delinquency causation?
• How is the theory critical to the understanding and control of delinquency?
• Which theory do you think does the best job of explaining the causation of delinquency and why?
Your essay discusses the above and also aligned with the below criteria too:
• The length of your assignment is six pages.
o This assignment required a title page, abstract, reference section, all of which are
not included in the page count.
Biblical World View- include biblical view points as well. ( New King James Version- Holy Bible)
• Your essay format is APA
• See the assignment rubric for further details of assignment including reference
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.