A job description is a useful tool that describes all the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of a position. The primary function of this assignment is to increase understanding of the critical elements in a job description and its alignment to the HRM process and to talent acquisition. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapter 4: Recruitment: Attracting the Right Talent, and Chapter 5: Selection, Placement, and Job Fit. You will also read the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
and the webpage https://www.eeoc.gov/employers from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
In your paper,
- Discuss how a job description is a function of management (there is no need to submit or prepare a job description in this assignment).
- Consider the following areas of a job description below and explain how these components contribute to an effective performance management system:
- tools and technology
- knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs)
- education requirements
- Explain the legal components in a job description as it relates to the EEOC.
- Describe at least two assessment methods that can be used when recruiting qualified candidates and how those two methods are appropriate for meeting organizational objectives.
The Job Description paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.