(Organization of speech)
1.Your speech must be well organized and present a clear picture of how you interpret and perceive our chosen “if you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Dr. Doc Martin Luther King
2. Your speech should adhere to traditional speechmaking standards: make sure the speech is relevant to the occasion. In case, it should be a mini graduations Paige.
3. Your speech should communicate some sense of who you are (loving,never gives up and driven for success).
4. Your speech should be relevant to your audience (high school students)
5. You should avoid relying on clichés
6. Avoid colloquialisms and slang
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.