A. Write a research paper (suggested length of 4–5 pages) that addresses an industrially produced compound of your choice that is either inorganic or organometallic.
1. Discuss the significance of the compound, including the following:
2. Discuss the history of the chosen compound, including how it was invented or discovered.
3. Explain the process of how the compound is produced industrially, including the chemical reactions and conditions involved.
4. Describe the compound’s physical properties (e.g., magnetic charge, strength, etc.).
a. Discuss the chemical and molecular properties that lead to these physical properties.
5. Identify two compounds that are similar to the chosen compound.
a. Compare and contrast the two similar compounds listed in part A5 with your chosen compound.
Note: These can be structurally similar (using a different metal, for example) or functionally similar (used for similar purposes).
6. Justify your responses by using at least three academically credible sources.
B. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.