Please look at rubric and follow instructions. The articles used should not be more than 5 years old, articles to be used need to be from 2012 -2017. Create an evaluation table as per instructions with articles and 1-2 pages of analysis of the findings in APA format.
Women’s Health Topic is : Menopause In Women
For this week, you will be completing a research appraisal about a women’s health topic in which you may be interested. The purpose is to complete only a synthesis of the topic. To start, only look at studies that are specific to your women’s health topic. Your appraisal will assist in finding the most current evidence. Remember, this is only for the purpose of synthesis. Simplicity is key to a successful evaluation. Below is a way to assist you in compiling your significant articles. Your table should only contain 5 articles. Finalize your findings in 1–2 pages and submit with your evaluation table.
In the headings for the columns, include the following:
- Citation: Author, year, title
- Conceptual Framework: Theoretical basis for study
- Design/Method: Indicate design and describe what was done in the study
- Sample/setting: Number, characteristics, attrition rate, and why
- Major variables studied and their definitions: Independent/dependent variable
- Measurement: What scales were used to measure the outcome variables (e.g., name of scale, author, reliability info)
- Data analysis: What stats were used to answer the clinical question
- Findings: Statistical findings or qualitative findings (one for every statistical test mentioned in data anlysis)
- Appraisal/Worth to Practice: Strengths and limitations of the study, risk or harm if study intervention or findings implemented, and feasibility
For this discussion, analyze the following stories from Writer’s World: Paragraphs and Essays. Choose one you have not analyzed for this course yet.
“Is Anything Private Anymore” by Sean Flynn pg. 545
Your initial post must be 300 words.
Do you need help with this assignment or any other? We got you! Place your order and leave the rest to our experts.